You can request my rates schedule from the Let's Get In Touch page. These are ballpark figures based on the current market to help you budget projects.
I don't charge by the hour - that punishes efficiency. It also leads to billing disputes. If I turn in a timesheet to you, you shouldn't have to wonder if I was spending that time watching cat videos.
I do take into account how many hours I expect to take to research, write, and edit the project.
I don't charge per word either. That encourages a lot of useless filler. I want to deliver content that gives your reader, a potential customer, value in every paragraph.
I do take expected length of the project into account.
I quote individual jobs by their value. Here are a few examples to give you an idea:
- Article/blog post 1,200 - 2,200 words - $250 to $800.
- Newsletter editorial/short blog post - $200 to $400.
- Lead-gen landing page - $500 to $1,500
- Sales landing page, single promotion - $5,000 to $8,000.
- Case study - $1,200 to $2,000.
-White paper - $2,000 to $7,000.
We can negotiate rates a couple of ways:
- Individual projects when you want them.
- A retainer for ongoing projects.